The Romney Marsh Networking Group
Welcome to The Romney Marsh Networking Group
The Group is designed to enable businesses, social enterprises, charities and community groups, both local and in Kent, to meet through regular networking and other events.
All are welcome with no restrictions on attendance and a voluntary meeting contribution of £5 payable on the day.
Group members will make new contacts from Romney Marsh and adjacent areas, develop collaboration and business relationships, seek and receive support from others and grow their business or organisation.
Networking – Find meeting and event schedule and book on the Marsh Events page
- Relaxed atmosphere – Share events and promotions
- A focus on networking – Share successes from meetings
- No formal lengthy agenda – Short sessions on business subjects
- Minimal structure – Input to group activities and development
- Presentation opportunity – Support for local charity
Facebook Page https://tinyurl.com/yakxwwe3
- Information on events and activities – Promote your business
- Exchange ideas – Maximum once per week
- Seek and give support – Contact group members
- Closed group approval needed to join – Must attend 1 meeting to join
- Grow membership on Facebook – Currently over 150 organisations
- Introduce short workshops from Spring 2019
- Business and community subjects -e.g.
- Using your I Pad/The Basics of a Sales and Marketing plan
- Mental health awareness/Handling Stress in Business
- Take control of your business/ effective use of Excel
- The Basics of Social Media/Effective networking
- Test collaboration with other groups